There are almost 200 pictures in this handbook that shown you how to use components from the Fast Track Counter Custody Kit+ (FT-CCK+) to accelerate the progress of escape using methods which provides for more rapid results than usual.
Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own...
As you progress through the book you will find this is the only kit you need for Escape!
All 'fast track' tools require little or no preparation before use; however, you should anticipate that at any stage you will be deprived of or cease to have or retain your manufactured escape tools and this is when your skills, knowledge and understanding will be fully utilised to deal with the restraints and confinement using improvised tools and the counter custody methods shown in this handbook.
You will also be shown how to carry and conceal the kit to encourage a carry habit to form whilst allowing for easy access when restrained to the front or rear.
Hostage-takers do not exercise a duty of care...
We don't just train to escape! In a capivity environment the ability to adjust or remove your restraints at a time of your choosing to minimise injury, improve your comfort and conditions cannot be overstated.
- ADVANCED PERSONAL ESCAPE KIT (APEK)
- PLAN B
- POWER, ACCESS, CARRY AND CONCEALMENT
- APEK- CARRY, CONCEALMENT AND DEPLOYMENT
- TECHNORA ESCAPE NECKLACE VS DUCT TAPE (HANDS FRONT)
- TECHNORA ESCAPE NECKLACE VS DUCT TAPE (HAND AND FEET)
- TECHNORA ESCAPE NECKLACE VS CABLE-TIES (HANDS FRONT)
- TECHNORA ESCAPE NECKLACE VS ROPE/CORD (HANDS)
- T200 FRICTION SAW VS CABLE-TIE (HANDS FRONT)
- T200 FRICTION SAW VS CABLE-TIE (HANDS AND FEET)
- T200 FRICTION SAW VS CABLE-TIE (HANDS REAR)
- COMBINATION PADLOCK BYPASS TOOL VS COMBINATION PADLOCK
- SAD-TOOL VS CYLINDER AND PIN PADLOCK
- HAIR-GRIP VS WARDED PADLOCK
- UBER GULAG SHIM VS HANDCUFFS (HANDS REAR)
- AHK3 VS HANDCUFFS FRONT (KEY-WAY FACING OUT)
- AHK3 VS HANDCUFFS FRONT (KEY-WAY FACING IN)
- SAD-TOOL VS SMITH & WESSON HANDCUFFS
- ANHUA HANDCUFF ESCAPE KEY VS ANHUA HANDCUFFS
- DARBY TUBE VS DARBY HANDCUFFS
- 550 PARACORD IMPROVISED FRICTION SAW
- TOOL CARRY AND CONCEALMENT WITH A SAFETY PIN
- TOOL CARRY AND CONCEALMENT WITH SCAPA/CLOTH(SNIPER)TAPE
- TOOL CARRY AND CONCEALMENT WITH 550 ZIPPER PULL
- TOOL CARRY AND CONCEALMENT WITH A CREDIT CARD
- APEK MODIFICATION
- GTFO (EMERGENCY EGRESS FROM VEHICLE)
- SMITH & WESSON CUTAWAY TRAINING HANDCUFF
- METAL DETECTORS (SECURITY SCREENING)
- THE ORIGINAL GULAG SHIM (MAKE YOUR OWN)
THE AUTHOR, 4TAC5.COM AND OSCARDELTA SPD ASSUMES OR UNDERTAKES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE
SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE USE,MISUSE OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT IN THIS HANDBOOK.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED:
NO PART OF THIS HANDBOOK MAY BE REPRODUCED OR TRANSMITTED IN ANY FORM OR BY ANY MEANS, ELECTRONIC
OR MECHANICAL, INCLUDING PHOTOCOPYING, RECORDING, OR BY ANY INFORMATION STORAGE AND RETRIEVAL SYSTEM,
WITHOUT PERMISSION IN WRITING FROM THE AUTHOR KARL OSCARDELTA.